AVSEC360 S. Coop. And. you make completely responsible use of these devices, and since we are concerned about your privacy, we want to inform you about the use we make of them and the options you have at your disposal as a user to manage them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technology (local shared objects or flash cookies, web beacons or bugs, etc.), are data storage and retrieval devices that the service provider installs on users’ terminal equipment to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, username and password, products that interest them most, etc.
Types of cookies:
a) According to the entity:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes (for example, the improvement of the services it provides or the provision of advertising services in favor of other entities).
b) According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without the collection of information from users for different purposes, such as personalizing that advertising content or other content.
Technical cookies will be exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI when they allow the provision of the service requested by the user, cas in the case of the cookies listed in the previous paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (e.g. for behavioural advertising purposes), they will be subject to these obligations.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow you to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from the that accesses the service, etc. If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI because it is considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this as long as the cookies obey exclusively to the selected purpose.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the ads. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. To use these cookies, the user’s consent must be requested.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on it. To use these cookies, the user’s consent must be requested.
c) According to the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Processing of personal data through cookies
What cookies does this website use?
In particular, this website uses the following Cookies:
Cookies used on this website
Technical and functional
|avsec360.com||__stripe_mid||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website in||one year|
|avsec360.com||__stripe_sid||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the||Session website|
|avsec360.com||PHPSESSID||Cookies generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general- purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. Normally it is a randomly generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is the maintenance of a logged in the state of a user between the pages.||Session|
|avsec360.com||woocommerce_cart_hash||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the||Session website|
|avsec360.com||woocommerce_items_in_cart||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the||Session website|
|Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website in||2 days|
External providers of this website:
The Provider undertakes to keep this list updated by modifying it as soon as possible, as the services offered on its site are modified or new modules of the applications that maintain it are updated. However, it may be that the updated results are not displayed punctually, so it is recommended to review the update date of this document (at the end of it).
AVSEC360 S. Coop. And. maintains open profiles in different social networks for the promotion of its products and services but is not responsible to the user to inform of the cookies that will be installed on your computer when accessing said network, nor of the privacy policies of the same.
Some of our website pages display content from third-party providers, such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
To access the contents of third parties, users must previously accept the conditions that apply (including their cookie policies, beyond our control). If users choose not to access that content, these third-party cookies are not installed on their devices.
External providers of this website:
How to manage cookies from the browser:
- Delete cookies from the device. Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all visited websites. However, some of the saved information (e.g. login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies. To have more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
- Block cookies. Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, that may force you to manually adjust certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).
How to delete cookiesfrom the most common browsers
|Firefox. Version 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Internet Explorer. |
|Safari Version 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|
AVSEC360 S. Coop. And. AVSEC360 S. Coop. And. you can modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
Date of update: April 2022