This complementary and/or specialized training program is aimed at helping individuals within the aeronautic sector acquire professional skills, abilities and/or aptitudes in accordance with established requirements and:
- Commission Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 which establishes that personnel with unaccompanied access to the movement area be suitably trained and qualified as a basic requirement;
- Regulation (EU) No. 139/2014 (and future updates by NPA 2018-14 Runway safety) section ADR.OR.D.017 and its AMC1 ADR.OR.D.017(a);(b),
- Regulation (EU) No. 139/2014:
- AMC2 ADR.OR.D.017(a);(b) Training and proficiency check programmes
- AMC3 ADR.OR.D.017(a);(b) Training and proficiency check programmes
- GM1 ADR.OR.D.017(a);(b) Training and proficiency check
- GM2 ADR.OR.D.017(a);(b) Training and proficiency check
- AMC1 ADR.OR.D.017(d) Training and proficiency check
- AMC1 ADR.OR.D.017(e) Training and proficiency check
- GM1 ADR.OR.D.017(e) Training and proficiency check
- AMC1 ADR.OPS.B.025 Operation of vehicles_ Training Programme
- AMC2 ADR.OPS.B.025 Operation of vehicles_ Movement Area Driving Training
- GM1 ADR.OPS.B.025 Operation of vehicles_ Grant, Suspension or Revocation of an Airside Driving Authorisation
- GM2 ADR.OPS.B.025 Operation of vehicles_ Development of a Framework for a Vehicle Driver Training Programme Airside Vehicle Driver
Gaining the knowledge and skills necessary:
- To understand the concept of Operational Safety: its objectives, as well as the obligations and responsibilities of those who work in the aeronautical sector
- To internalize the existence of an Emergency Plan, the possible types of emergencies, the Operational Safety Surveillance Plan (PVSO), and the different airport procedures associated with each case.
- To understand all of the facets of working in an airport: know the different established access zones, the ways to move throughout each one, how to prevent potential risks that can develop during our work and each person’s responsibilities.
- To be able to drive vehicles within airport premises and know the regulations related to aeronautical communications for safe vehicle management (in the case of AVSAF_C).